I left before the scores were posted today. The first round was 4
minutes and then there were 4 rounds of add-em up with a total of 33
minutes. However things were running behind so they shortened it to 3
rounds of 23 minutes (my numbers may be a little off).

Weather was nice with a little breeze pushing the thermals away from
the field pretty quick and causing a few to land off-field.

The real excitement was a plane hitting the power lines south of the
field on friday. And then an Icon getting fried on the same power
lines today. The icon hung there for a while burning until it finally
burned right through the power line, bringing it down. (both times
cutting power to the whole farm community and getting the local
utility company scrambling some trucks out - neither were happy with
us) I don't know if you have ever seen a plane fry on the wires but it
makes an awesome flash/noise/mushroom cloud of black smoke!
BZZZZRRRRAPPPPP!!!!

Today after the Icon cut the power, I was out by the end of the field
looking for a dropped pocketknife when I heard a plane hit the power
lines again right behind me! Luckily the power was off, or this
Cherry-red Supra woulda been BBQ ship #3. It was unscathed.

So far as the Supras go - they fly well, but without the anticipated
miraculousness.

I found the pocketknife BTW.