Turns out D flew the new Spirit Elite 100"....I know that sounds insane, but I picked it off a cell phone recording my friend at Homeland Security sent to me.  Course it was a little hard to hear clearly.

You can get them from Tower Hobbies....Horizon really missed the boat on this one :-)

It uses a unique construction technique in its wings, a lateral and longitudinal design that is seldom seen today, cept maybe at Skybench functions.

I hear that inventory is low on this ship so you might want to get your credit card down now.
This is definitely a wait and wail situation.

Gordy
A break from the beach...possibly got too much sun