I've got an old VW Bus tranny I can trade.  You might find it more useful
than your Futaba radio.  But seriously, what other problems (besides
channel/function mismatch) are you having with the 8UAPF?

People have compared the Futaba 8UAPF  to a Stylus, and I guess it is almost
half the cost.  Does it *really* compare to the Stylus, or even 8103, for that
matter?  I would be surprised (impressed, even) if it did.

I mean, just because it has a couple of mixes and flap settings doesn't
put it in the big league (as many of you know).

I wonder if it even compares to my (soon to be retired) JR XP783, which
is around the same cost as the Futaba, and covers all the essential
Full-house ailplane setups, with 7-model memory.

-Paul