Hi Michael,

you might like to take a look at:

http://www.teaser.fr/~osegouin/aeromode/servos.phtml

The program is in french but looking at the screenshot it seems pretty straight forward. The data includes "courant maximal" which should give you the info you need.

I'll add the observation that the manual for the Schulze 8.35 rx recommends that no switch be used between battery and rx, and that use a battery with two sets of heavy duty wires connected to the rx to ensure best performance.

cheers
Paul