Many thanks to George, and his dear wife, for putting up with us talking
soaring. We went back to the hotel after dinner and I showed him some videos
that were around the web on full size soaring.  Really good time by all.
Goerge is a great host, just wished he was able to get out more and fly with us.

Marc

I promise, no Supra was harmed by the removal of weight while we ate dinner.