Thanks John, good to know. I'll bet JR is the only OEM to do this...

John Diniz wrote:

Correct, on the 1" measurement from the center of the output shaft.
FYI on JR servo testing here at Horizon we test torque ratings with
actual JR battery packs, both 4 and 5 cell, running through either a
servo tester or a receiver. Usually a 3000mAh.

Don't forget the linkage geometry and setup as well.

JD

Simon Van Leeuwen
RADIUS SYSTEMS
PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice