Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Vinylwrite

Was going to get some needed vinyl lettering for some of my birds and have done business in the past with Vinylwrite.com in Napa, CA.  It would appear that perhaps they are no longer in business. Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts and status of this company.  Or is this one of our Cottage industries that has gone by the wayside.  If so, would like info on a good source of vinyl letter for my sailplanes.  Thanks to all.  Robert

Robert P. Buxton
105 Oak Hill Avenue
Littleton, NH 03561-4811

The information contained in this message may be confidential and protected from disclosure under applicable law. These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.