I happen to have 2 of the 92765 6ch FM recievers, one unused and one tried and true veteran. How about $50 for one and $90 for 2, plus some nominal shipping?

I also have 2 RCD 4 ch Micro 535s.   $15 each.

Bill DelHagen [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: [balsasailplanes] Wanted- Airtronics 6Ch receiver
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:30:58 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2006 7:33:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Anybody have an Airtronics 6 Ch receiver with the old plugs they want to part with?
How about an 8ch? - got one (92785/72band FM), old plugs.  Have not used in many yrs, but was working then - will at least bench check it to see if it still does if you are interested.  If raceredg31 doesn't want it, does anybody else (since I've rummaged it back into daylight)?
Good Lift!