To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Perfect first flights

I agree and am going to try both, but our difference is that I have to see if they will beat the feeling I have for my JR powered ICON. ;-)

I have heard the Pike "Perfect" uses a ballast system similar to the ICON, which I think is ideal.

P.S.  Yes, JoJo, I will now try my first Pike, the "Perfect".