The frames work OK for ailerons but dont work that good, at least for me, on the flaps. As such if I have them available Ill use them on the ailerons. Overall, I usually just glue the servos w/epoxy/microballons.
Walter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Corey Groves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:02 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Gluing Servos v.s. Servo Frames

Looking for opinions from people with more molded glider experience.
Which is better? Gluing a servo directly to the wing using
epoxy/balloon mix or gluing a servo frame and then mounting the servo
in the frame. Does the frame approach cause more slop from servo
movement or is it more secure? I like being able to remove the servo
but I can do that with both approaches (granted it is easier with a
frame). I guess I am looking for the most secure or precise approach.
Thanks