Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:49:56 -0800
From: "Todd Larsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Subject: 9303 Help Needed...badly  :(

Hi All,

   I am in the process of "learning" how to work the new 9303.  I am a
basic "slopehead" and am looking for F3F set-up and DS setup.......got one
bird programmed and "flyable" just not using the endless options of this
beauty properly.  I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to
programming these puppies....just struggling!  Tried Horizon for some "help"
and got a very nice fellow on line, but the problem was, He hadn't had much
experience with the TX either....He reccomended that I post up and ask the
"Pro's" for the help I need.  So, with all that said, IF you own a 9303 and
are blessed with the patience to help out others PLEASE, PLEASE write to me
or call me.......831-620-1852.

Thank You in advance for whatever help is offered!  :)

Todd