Guys & Gals,
I was shopping around looking for some of those new Airtronics digital wing
servos for the Stratos 5.  Tower is out of them until late April, so I
started looking at alternatives.

So, I'm browsing around the Tower site and I run into the Multiplex Slim
Star servo.  Damn, this looks like a heck of a servo for thin wings where a
lot of torque is required.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGZV1&P=7

Thickness: .4" (thin enough)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: 101 oz/in !!!
Speed: .10 to 60 degrees !!!
Gears: metal
Weight: 23 grams (virtually the same as the Airtronics)

Apparently, they come with mounts for molded wings, but I haven't found pics
yet.  Have any of you guys had experience with these?  Looks like a killer
servo.

Any info appreciated.

--Jim Laurel