<Snipped>From: "John Diniz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
We'll  probably be checking radio's at the LSF Soaring Masters to =
keep this from  happening. John<>

John -

Obviously I missed the memo, or maybe somebody is trying to keep me  out of
this loop (wouldn't be the first time). But, where and when are the  "Soaring
Masters", and what will the event entail? I might just need to have my
transmitter checked.

Bubba - whose new bicycles have made him very tired and sore.