Title: Planes for sale

OK, there are several things in my life that are causing drastic changes to my hobby/free time.  Therefore I will be selling some of my sailplanes and power planes.

NIB Graupner 4M DG 303, .  $600

NIB Icon Thermal.  Yellow tops, purple bottoms.  $1900

RTF Icon Thermal, 6 JR Digital servos, Green top, purple bottoms, $2200  (I will sell only one of the Icons.  Im keeping the one that doesnt sell first)

5M Libelle NIB.  This was the last kit John Derstine sold.  $1200

5M ASW 22, RTF  Fiberglass skin over wood and foam.  $1700  (I will sell only one of the 5M planes.  Im keeping the one that doesnt sell first)

NIB original Hobie Alter Hobie Hawk.  One wing panel has had the covering started.  Other than that, its pristine.  $500

RTF 30% Pitts Special.  Test flown only.  All precision (read $80 each) servos, Evolution 26GT motor, J-Tec muffler.  $1000

Full house F5J electric.  NSP Hybrid wing on an electric fuse.  Hacker 50 w/esc.  Servos in the V-tail.  $1000  New never flown

Airtronics Stylus w/glider card.  $335

2 Pursuit pattern planes with YS 140s.  One is built but needs some work, the other is a kit.  $900 for both w/motors, or $500 each

Ill have more later.

All items are plus shipping.  I dont have photos but I guarantee youll be happy with what you get.  Im slow shipping so youll need to be patient.  You will pay for packing materials since these are all large, expensive items and I’ll probably have to make the boxes from 4x8 sheet material.  First come first served