I have to agree with Bill. I've had to pull servos out several times to
replace the stripped splines on an output arm (flaps, you know).
Fortunately, the servos were screwed into a mounting rail in the wing.
But my last installation simply had no room for any mount and I had to
use glue. It just doesn't seem resonable to ask a glue joint to hold up
under all "normal" circumstances and then just pop apart as needed
without damaging something. If the glue holds either less or more than
need, it invites at least frustration, and perhaps worse. I wrapped my
servos in masking tape before epoxying them in. They're in to stay
unless I cut the tape and peel it back.

--
Quacker