From: "Douglas, Brent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 7:42 AM
Subject: [RCSE] redundancy for scale

Has anyone here ever set up a redundant battery and switch for a scale
ship?  Was it worth the trouble?

I'm working out my servo / rx / battery tray, and I'm torn between
duplicating everything or just using a "Y" on two batteries.

The extreme would be having two RXs, splitting the plane, either left /
right, maybe one for the wings the other for everything else.  Without a
split elevator, that's probably not worth pursuing (I probably couldn't
land it if if I lost the elevator).

In the end, I'm just looking for reliable power for a lot of servos.
Any experiences you've had would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Brent
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format