Baking soda is a cheap alternative.  Dissolve some in water and it is spray.

Kristopher
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: [RCSE] CA Kicker

Gidday all,

For some years now I have been purchasing CA Kicker in a pump pot only to lose most due to evaporation.  It is more expensive than the glue it hardens and so I was wondering if some one out there knows what the liquid is or knows of some thing that will do the same job as the pricy  commercial kicker.

Regards,

John Ensoll

(granddad)

It has removed 1328 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!