Hi Cory,

Sooner or later I end up flying on everyone's flying site in the world since I travel with my sailplanes. While I'm no big shot expert like js, I do fly RC sailplanes more places, more often with more fun guys than anyone else in the world...So I am always looking for new contacts to spend a day soaring having fun!

I fly Pikes, Giants, Sharon and Supra's currently, so I'm no help on the Fazer thing. :-)

I see Ben Clerx sent you a reply and he being a past world F3J champ and owner of a couple of Fazers likely means you can figure his advice is gonna be kind of worth reading a few times.  He and I were flying Larry Jolly's Supra the other day in Los Angles. He's is a transcontinental airline pilot,  so he gets around the world a little too.

So let us know where you are flying so we can hook up some day.

Gordy
Soaring LA last Thursday, Orlando Sunday, and in a motel in Savannah tonite....Myrtle Beach NC for the rest of the week, but weather doesn't look too friendly for soaring that way right now.