While on the mend, was at Jo Jo's pages and went to Phil Kolb's log on his test
flying of his Pike Perfect, had a launch on mono from a hand tow of ~5.5s tow
time, 95 meter release, 216 gross launch height.  That is a 2.27 return on your
release, I am kind of impressed, guess this is why I got a ZLog this winter to
learn more about my launches than instead of hoping for more.  Would love to
know some more numbers if guys have them from their logs.

Marc