I'm sure most of us have seen "how to" videos on RC soaring and a plethora
of other subjects.  The most common response I hear is that the person
showing us "how to" do stuff is boring.  I usually overlook that fact when
I'm watching because I'm most interested in the material being shown, not
the personality showing it.

My question is this: How can RC "How To" video personalities make the video
more interesting?

My wife an I have come up with a couple of ideas; having trivia questions,
showing one-page comics like the "dummy" books have, telling humorous jokes
or short stories and several other things.  My concern with each of them is
that when a person is watching the video for the 10th time, the jokes and
such get 'old.

Please send me your opinions direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or feel free to
post them to RCSE.

gv