Am I ever glad that I didn't know about the new Pike Joiners while I served in the Army, it would have made barracks life truly unbearable!

So here I was soaring around Orlando with the 3 degree joiners in the Giant thinking its wayyyy nice, but last week Rick and I were out again in the sun and I dropped in the new 5 degree joiners.

I didn' t think it would make the much dif since the Giant flies so well anyway, but its clear that when working tight thermals, the Giant is a lot more hands off thru the turns and a lot less rudder seems needed to keep the nose tracking around.

Did you guys try your's yet?
Gordy
Cold with a cold in Louisville