Its DP's fault, apparently when I had the lens replaced in my right eye, they gave me DP's!

Its been 2 years since I went completely blind in 2months, fixed in 2 days back to 20/20 and now noticing some loss of vision in that right eye.

Turns out there is some membrane just behind the lens that can also fog up, but its a walking, get lasered an walk out type thing....so look out you kooky guys!  I'm gonna have two good eyes...this season :-) In a way I am a little disappointed cuz I wanted to get some of those cool distance optimized glasses, but this should put me back to 20/20....might still get some glasses to make the 20/20 + :-)

Anyone else had Cat surgery and is flying since?

I think a lot of us don't realize its happened or happening, but the sun can cook the lens and make foggy, age, mostly genetics I guess.  Course the problem is insurance doesn't let you get the lens replacement till you are so blind you can't barely drive much less fly.
I was lucky it happened start to finish in 80days instead of slowly over 80years.

In any case with all this rage over Perfects and Supras, a lot of guys are missing out on readily available super ships like the Giant, Superior and definitely the X tail Sharon.

A huge benefit of the Giant is that it is in the current vain of not needing ballast to get places fast,in the wind or calm, it has huge surfaces, so its fun and gives you a lot of camber effectiveness too.  And its a nice slow lander too.

Bob at SoaringUSA.com says he has inventory of the light carbon 68 Giants coming in two weeks.  You just might want to get some money down...the season is here!

See you :-)
Gordy