My thanks go out to Bill Swingle and the gang at Los Banos Sunday. What a great bunch of guys. I wonder if Mike would have handed me the transmitter to his Mongo Jr. if he knew I hadn't flown in over a year? All he asked was " Do you fly RC?" and of course, I said "yes". He launched the Mongo and I was flying. Not too much time to get used to the idea. We flew combat for what seemed like an hour (my first time, please be gentle!). You guys sure made my day.
Bob Pederson, RMSA