From: Cliff Lindgren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:39 PM
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Field voltage tester

Please send any info as to what you feel is the best voltage/load tester for
use at the slope to check receiver battery packs.
Thanks in advance.
Willie Rich Shagnasti & Ol ManRay

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format