In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ron Russell

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi there all, This is just a gentle reminder to all who are concerned.

THE CLOSING DATE FOR VIKING RACE 2006 ENTRIES IS APRIL/15/2006.

THIS MEANS THAT YOUR ENTRY DETAILS AND YOUR ENTRY FEES HAVE TO BE HERE
IN SCOTLAND, IN THE FIFE SOARERS ACCOUNT BY THAT DATE.

Please try to sort out any problems your may have and get your entries
returned to me, thanks.

Places can not be guaranteed after that date, unless by previously made
arrangements.

We have received many applications for fliers who are not amongst the
national teams, who will be only too pleased to pay and fly.

On the 16 April we will collating all the paid entries and offering
unfilled places to others.

It is up to you to ensure that you are there!!!

To all those (teams) who have already paid, thank you for being so
thoughtful, your places are guaranteed!!

Time is drawing in gentlemen, ensure your place now!!!

--
Ron Russell