If you are near a large city with plastics suppliers, the coroplast should
be about $9.00 to $14.00 per sheet for the thin or standard and
around $15.00 to $20.00 for the thick stuff.
It is usually only available from wholesale suppliers, so make up a biz.
name and tell them to go ahead and tax it. Most wholesalers will do
this for someone who doesn't plan on using enough product to set
up an account.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com