Does Skip sell wiring harnesses?
----- Original Message ----- From: "John D. Frugé" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Wiring Harness

I beleave there may be a backlog on Wiring Harnesses. I have one on order from Soaring USA , Kennedy Composites and also Mr. Hoopes himself.. I have yet to see any show up yet.

Just an FYI,

John Fruge
Ceres, CA

---- "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm with Ron... Mr. Hoopes, if you are out there I need the wire harness I ordered with my Supra from Barry Kennedy... soaring season approaches! ;-)

>Tom Hoopes,  If you are out there please ping me.  I need to order a
>wiring harness.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ron Kukral
>SOAR Chicago

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club, and Team JR
AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net