Hi!

I'm building RDS for SuperGee wing and would like to know what others have been used for pocket material. I have one wing where I used some countertop material from furniture shop. After one year of heavy usage there is some slop near the neutral and it seems to be in the pocket.

I thought to lay up some unidirectional carbon and make the pocket from carbon laminate. But is the carbon good material for bearing surface? I'm little bit worried that it migth wear out. I thought about using thin Mylar to protect the carbon - it would also give very smooth surface. Do you think Mylar would be appropriate in this place?

regards,
Arne