I have an excellent condition Futaba 9Z WC2 with:

1 Synthesized Module
1 64K Campac
1 1400mAh Hydrimax NiMh 6 months old
1 1800mAh (Maxamps) just replaced month old.
  (Note:, both battery cases have the modification
   to be able to cycle the battery and use
   chargers like the Tritons, Orbits, Schulzes)
1 Owners Manual
1 Original Aluminum case that came with it
  Case is also in excellent condition.
1 Futaba Wall Charger
1 Switch
1 DSC Cord.
1 New Red Futaba Neck Strap (The good one)
1 brand new antenna
$650 Shipped

The Radio is 1 1/2 years old. Reason for sale is I bought a new radio.
I'll post this on a couple of other boards this weekend, but giving first
shot to this group.

Thanks.