To be sold as a package at a reduced price $ 1200.00 plus shipping.

Muller Ellipse 4, yellow over blue, excellent condition, volz servos, 1300 mah
sanyo battery with spare battery, rectangular carbon wing joiner. Add rx and
fly.
Muller Ellipse 3, yellow over blue, very good condition with minor repair
required to rh wing tip. Volz servos, 1300 mah sanyo battery with spare pack.
Repair tip, add rx and fly.

Spares included are: one carbon wing joiner, two "Winch Doctor" steel wing
joiners (25 oz), one aluminum ballast rod (81/2 oz), one brass ballast rod (24
oz), one v-tail, yellow over red. excellent condition.

Package priced at $1200.00 + shipping.

 I can deliver within a 100 mile radius of Washington, MI. or deliver to Toledo
at the show.

For additional info you can call me at 586-781-2865, home or 248-515-2153,
cell,
or e-mail.

Regards, Dave Corven.