Gents:

    I am just finishing the mods on Air Hog #1 to convert it into a full-house, contest ready thermal riding machine.

    The wingspan is now up to 24".   I added micro linear activators that Bill Hoelcher located on EBay, and dug out pockets for them in the wings using dental tools.

    The tail surfaces are now fully functional and full flying, using pull-pull systems with spider wire from actual tropical spiders that I captured at Franklin Park Conservatory.

    The landing gear needed to be beefed up a bit, so I got parts off an old Tonka toy and some commemorative  key chain  BF Goodrich Radials from the Ford Explorer roll over recall campaign.

    I am ready to attempt the first flight of this monster, weather permitting, tomorrow morning, which will be, of course .......

APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

Tom H. Nagel

Judicium Procurator
Recuperatio