This is kind of another pre-adoption sale. Susan and I
are leaving next Saturday to adopt our child in
Florida. I would like to sell these items before I
leave as I will be away from the shop for a few weeks.

JR NER-549x 9 channel receiver. Very little use. No
crystal $45.00

4 NIB HS-225MG Servos $25.00 each plus shipping. Buy
all 4 and I'll ship for free.

HD CNC machined alunimum adjustable Tow Hooks. $10.00
JR Crystal Sets channels 30 and 39 $8.00 each set

4 Hitec HS-5245MG Digital Servos NIB $38.00 each. Buy
all 4 and I'll ship for free.

Polk Seeker 6 RX NIB $50.00

Polk Seeker 8 RX NIB $60.00

Polk x-Micro Servos 4.7g great for DLG $18.00

Polk Super Micro Servo 6.9g $18.00

Hitec Laser 4 TX NIB. Comes in original box with wall
charger. $50.00

Multiplex Alpha kit. Seems to be an older kit. Glass
fuselage and built-up wings. Box is kind of ragged but
kit is in good shape $75.00

All items do not include shipping unless noted.

Please contact me off the list.

Mark Miller