At 07:38 PM 4/2/2006, you wrote:

> Well boys, daylight savings time has arrived, it's April, <

Remember, Indiana finally got with the world and is changing their clocks,
so we will have an extra hour of sun in Muncie this summer.  Gives guys lots
of after hours flying time and Gordy can shoot more landing in preperation
for that Nats plaque.   Also, to back up what Barry has said, I know that
many schedules finalize in the last minute, but if you know you are coming
go ahead and help Barry out and get that entry in.  That means you
Siebanaler, git-r-done!

Marc Gellart
Nats ED

I hope the Nats doesn't use the extra hour of daylight to fly another round. Last year, the first day of Unlimited ran so long that I had trouble landing in the last round because of the setting sun was blinding me. I was so exhausted that I canceled the planned supper with friends and ate a hamburger in the motel after 9 PM. There is more to the Nats than flying. I prefer the way Visalia runs their contest. It is a better balance of flying and partying.

Chuck Anderson