From: Lee Cox
To: soaring mail page
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:54 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Tow Hook ?

I am trying to assist a Friend in installing a tow hook in a 1/4 scale
Salto??

Looking for ideas and assistance in locating a good system and installing
tricks??

Lee in Nevada

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1ยข/min.

LeeCox-Nevada, U.S.A.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]