I've used the 610s in several full range applications without any
issues.  Used one from time to time in my Paragon, flew that to the
limits of my vision (which is fair, and that's a big ship).

I also fly one in a 2-meter Allegro, and I've had no problems with that
(using a handlaunch-type lacquered wire antenna) - again, I've had that
out a long way.

I have not used any of mine in an electric, so I can't say that wouldn't
change the math - I doubt it would, especially if you have a decent
speed controller.

Good luck,
Brent