Hi. . .I keep a personal stock of the Kimbrough couplers on hand and am glad to provide them. The retail is $5 a pair and it is only practical for me to go with Priority Mail at $4.05 to use the free cartons provided. The postman will pick them up at my door.

 File 6 in the website http://genie.rchomepage.com/ gives full details of what's provided in the Kimbrough product. That file details how to make drive shafts and pockets, same as I do for my sailplanes.

For rudder purposes, the servo is to be positioned in the fin, adjacent to the hingeline and be oriented so the drive shaft that exits the output gear point straight back at 90 degrees to the hingeline. The bend in the shaft should be 45 degrees.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Re: need to order some of those Higley RDS doo-dads... where?

I was never happy with the rudder linkage on this Saratoga Windsong I'm restoring to flight status, and looking it over, seems like it's a perfect situation for an RDS system to keep it clean and all-internal in the workings of it.  I'll be using a hitec standard servo most likely. I want to buy four of these coupler thingies, two for the standard servo, two for Hitec HS-55 micros.

Where do I buy them online?