Hello,

OK, one last try.  Earlier this month I asked if anyone had a Millennium
fuselage and wing joiner that they wanted to part with.  I had great success
finding a fuselage but I still need a wing joiner.  I know I can order one from
RnR, but I thought I would give the list one more try.  Anybody??........Please
contact me at my email address if you do.  Thanks!

Keith Lutz
Olympia, WA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]