RBurnoski Wrote:
> A friend would like some directions and motor and installation
> instructions or pictures for his new Silent Dream 2.5.     Any help
> here??     Richard Burnoski

PM me or send me an e-mail.  I will scan my instructions and return by
e-mail reply.  Keep in mind, my instructions are tailored for the
T-tail version, but there is inference to all three configs (T-tail,
V-tail, and nosecone/conventional).

Also, have you searched this forum?  There is some info - not a lot -
but some you might find helpful.

(Mine is in the "repair shop" right now.  I managed (or mismanaged) to
stall it near the ground and didn't quite get it level before I damaged
the wing dowels and buggered the L.E. at the fuse mount).

--
356Jim