The Modules and Crystals have been sold.

See Ya,

Pat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat McCleave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 11:37 AM
Subject: [F3F] JR TX Modules and Crystals For Sale

Hi Guys,

I have the following JR Modules and Crystals for sale. I would like to sell all at once to avoid making multiple shipments. I would like a $100.00 shipped in CONUSA for the whole lot.

Here is the list of Modules and Crystals I am selling.

JR TX Modules CH 43 and CH 45

JR TX Crystals:  CH 27, CH 34, CH 48

JR RX Crystal:  CH 45

Air RX Crystal: CH 45