Unless your into building "ship in a bottle", go outside. The ease of construction easily outweighs the very slight drag penalty. All points of the teflon tubing should be adhered to the boom.

Checkout how the XP-4 is done. http://www.polecataero.com/products/xp4/construction-manual/10/

Steve Meyer
SOAR
LSF IV