I'd wondered why I was getting so consternated lately. I was thinking that I just needed some more fiber in my diet. It's all better now.
Thanks Tom.

From: Tom Kallevang [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looks like I gave my Registrar a bum steer and we haven't been keeping
AMA appraised of the current entries ... my bad.

The official registrations are on the LSF website as LSF controls
entries for frequency allocations.  See the latest at:

http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2006/Nats2006.html

We'll get this sorted out quickly, please accept my apologies for any
confusion and/or consternation it may have caused.

But since we're talkikng about it, at the same link you can get to a
Soaring Nats registration form and come join us for late July in
Muncie.  Registrations for the AMA/LSF Soaring Nats must be postmarked
not later than June 1st to give the Matrix Magician time to work his
magic.

Tom Kallevang
Wheeling, IL
LSF President & Webmaster