To: "Jeff Steifel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Bill's Email" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "RCSE Soaring Exchange" <Soaring@Airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: [RCSE] Soaring Nats Entries

90 percent of the pilots at the Nat's will never make the Team for the USA
much less try out for it, so why are we moving/removing class's from their
Nat's so the few may have more practice time? I agree we should have a Team
but give them the time and place to do it right and don't diminish two
events while trying to make one better!

It seams to me every year about this time someone gets a bug up their butt
about the way the Nat's are run and what class's should or shouldn't be
allowed? Remove the entry level class's and you can be sure of the future of
our HOBBY! As it is now it is difficult for some to compete against the
Factory sponsored pilots, or the guy who can afford to take time off from
work or family to practice, practice, practice.

Sorry TK but I had to. Toss me of this forum if you want, I'm tired of the
politics getting in the way of why we are here. These things are TOY
AIRPLANES for pete's sake! Go out and invite a kid to fly your plane, get
them involved! Two links below are things we in Michigan are doing I
challenge the rest of you to do the same!

http://www.rcsoaring.org/newsmgr/templates/wmss.asp?articleid=185&zoneid=1
http://www.bsagrfc.org/documents/acamporee06.pdf

Harry De Boer
AMA 2343