I have a skeeter....

Danny C Williams wrote:
Well it's that time of year once again.

NATS is in the air and the Flowers are blooming and the blooming idiots
and starting to flower..or something like that...

The threads that start about all the same stuff each year have started
once agian also.

What class to move where which ones to eliminate and the ones to promote.
We have that one down now....

Let me hurry these thread's along...lol....

What about landing tasks and how unfair they are, or of no value at all
or a must have and what separates the boys from the men and so on.

Then the dreaded skeg rule ban them or allow them...

Dork Landing's and how to deal with that..or not...

Builder of the model....

Wood VS Glass...

Antennas length is legal or not....

Cost of the new models..and how this will not attract new blood to the
hobby...

Did I miss anything?????

Vendor bashing anyone....

Dr. Danny Williams D.C.
"Bad roads bring good people and good roads bring bad people"

after this message I am going to go hide for awhile...  :^P

From: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Well there is always Jokers...  ;-)