In reading the posts on this exchange in the past the expertise that I've found here is incredible. For this reason I appeal to you experts concerning this:

 I have an electric sail plane and a Vision radio. I want to program the Vision to accommodate this plane. The plane has a 'V' tail controlled by two (2) servos. It also has ailerons. One in each wing which are currently connected to a "Y" harness then to the receiver. The receiver has 6 channels: one (1) for ailerons , one (1) for throttle, two (2) for the 'V' tail.

I want to use the right stick for ailerons , rudder and elevator... the left stick to control the motor.

Can and would you please help me... bearing in mind I'm an idiot whose all thumbs when it comes to things like this.

           TIA
                   Andrew