OK boys and girls! This is a reminder that Sacramento Valley Soaring Society's 15th annual Spring Fling is just two weeks away!! Start packin' A couple of updates follow. A list of nearby motels has been added to the SVSS web site. Click on Spring Fling, then on Lodging. It's a good idea to make your reservations now even if you're not absolutely sure that you're going. At least you'll have a foot in the door, so to speak. Be sure to check for open frequencies and get your sign up forms mailed in. It's first come, first served on channel selection. We're not doing T-shirts this year. Just too many irons in the fire!! If you've already ordered and paid, you'll get a refund.. Lastly, no entries will be accepted after May 17th. We need time to set up the flight order. Right now, there's plenty of time to get you entry form mailed in. Please don't wait till the last minute. We don't want to turn anyone down. We're looking forward to seeing ya in 2 weeks for one of the best 2-day contest in the free world.