hi,
looks like your getting info on the tasks.

there's a miss understanding that you need alot of people to fly f3b.
yes, to run a contest maybe, but if you want to just learn and looking
for a new challenge you can do it by your self, but two's best.

me and my girl friend do it all the time, i better re-phrase that. :-)

 i have a horn mounted in my winch trailer, we run a wire off a spool
(which as a button to activate the horn) out to the correct distance to base B.

we both have a sighting device.
i drop into the course at my end and hit the stop watch on my TX, she hits
the button and sounds the horn when i cross Base B.
Works great with just two people. (but still dreaming of that three some)  :-)

i fly by myself all the time and needed something to challenge me.
f3b was just the ticket.
I got in 384 speed runs last year in just a few months along with the doing
the Distance Task, and had a blast and learned a ton.
did it all with a X-21 sailplane, and just a few rolls of mono.

i was pretty pumped after my first 16 second speed run with the X-21
and running 29 laps in distance with a Tragi 701.
sorta my Level 4.

after running the Speed course for awhile with someone at base B.
i did alot of Speed practice runs with no one at base B.
there's still alot to work on you can do buy your self.

i can still cut Base B closer then my own Base.

no, you don't have to change rolls after a few flights for (practice).
I get 100 to 150 launches from a roll.

There are so many variables in Distance, would be a blast if i would of had
some other other pilots to fly it with.  you can do this with most any of these
planes now a days.

if you ever want to try it Harry, come on down, i have two f3b winchs, tons
of mono, and a girl at Base B for you.  or call if you want more info.