Thanks Jack,

It was nice of you to say all those good things about, I seldom get the great guy credit I deserve.

Today for instance, Mike Fox could have been a great guy, but instead he chose to get 14 more landing points than me here in Iowa, but no, it was up to me to be the "Great Guy"..allowing him some time in the spot light.

I flew my Pike Giant, he started with his Supra, but had a weird anomaly with one of the new Airtronic digitals...the rudder servo locked up on launch or just shut down...apparently it has happened before and while he checked all connections, it happened again...the weird thing is on both occasions, when he landed it, it started working again...but it wasn't worth taking a chance, and Terry Edmond (CD) gave him permission to pull out his Sharon....
(personally I think he knew that he was going to need that 147" of amazing aircraft to vanquish my quest for ultimate dominance)

You really missed a sweet day of very challenging soaring....but again thanks for the kudos!
Gordy
only 1,000miles to drive by tomorrow at 10am.