I went out this past weekend to fly my shiny-new BoT, all-up weight 42
ounces.  I think that's the lightest-loaded sailplane I've ever  built.
Moderately
lumpy day, 10 knots, unsteady velocity and  direction.  Airplane behaved
unusually, exhibited behavior I've not  encountered, it flew along,
interspersing
steady states with pitch-down bumps  and recovery.  Gusty days I've seen
bounce noses up when a gust comes with  the prevailing wind, so that
momemtarily
the airplane sees more airspeed, but  bumps 'down', and lots of them, are new
me.    Any  thoughts as to whether I saw weather-induced bumps or receiver
(FMA Extreme  5) glitching )?  Yes, the range check seemed all right, and I had
good  control during the flight.

Thanks, folks.