I was just given a "Gamebird RC/Pilot" simulator by Fujitisu/Siemens.

Anyone familiar with it?

It's got a faux transmitter but uses an unusual connector that I've not seen before. I'm thinking it's good for nothing but the trash. Anynone got a reason why I should keep it?

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA