Made the long run home in the rain from Arlington Horse Race Track, to find that my Carbon Supra was resting in my Sportube near the door.

This was an extra treat because I had picked up Ed Wilson's new Evolution XL's from Mark in Madison last week, but couldn't look at them due to them having to be on the back of my pickup truck, wrapped in plastic to protect it from the rain this week.

So when I got back to Louisville, Ed met me and we opened them up.  The major change is the tips, they blend from the roots (MH32 to an new foil) and the while the original Evolution was almost constant chord, straight trailing edge to the tips. The new tips have a double taper, similar to the Giant, Supra, Perfect.

Extremely nice construction and far more work is done for the buyer than is on a Pike or Supra.

So when I got home to find the Supra waiting it was like frosting on the cake!

White tops, Red bottoms and tips, red vertical, and of course now outtitted with my trademark "Volz Powered" Blue Vinyl on the wings and stab. :-)

She's ready to sail but I think that this week is a total washout due to cold and rain. :-(

Gordy